1. This is very easy and a good beginner page.
2. Start with a printed paper for the background.
3. cut the striped paper vertically about 2/3 and place on background paper.
4. Using rub-on letters make a headline on cream paper and then cut around it to make a tag. Mat the headline in the
aqua paper. Place on page, overlapping both papers. add a spiral to headline.
5. Place photo on cream paper cutting out around photo and extending the paper on the left side to have room for journaling.
Mat this tag with aqua paper and place in center of layout.
6. Use the rub-ons to make a quote square to place in bottom left of page.
7. Add dimensional die-cuts using foam pads. Use PVA glue to glue on metal words and spiral clips. ( red paper was used
to mat the snow flakes and make them pop.)